Thursday, September 9, 2010

The infinite sadness

So i've been waking up early, before my alarm. What's that about? Sometimes I wake up and the day stretches out ahead of me and it kind of lands with a disheartening thud. Nothing new, no adventures, just a lot of nothing. Some of those days I wake up and tell God i' m miserable, lonely, pissed off, need attention etc... it's not news to him. Other days i wake up and i'm able to pour my heart out in a different way, it's like how i present my thoughts are different. the angst is different. maybe i need vitamin d. maybe i need an adventure. maybe i need a baby or some other creature to love. ok well not a baby. though recently i've decided babies probably aren't as bad if they look like people you're already fond of. so if i'm fond of you i love your baby. i may even consider eventually, possibly, in the futurue perhaps acquiring one for my own household. I don't know. Thinking about it, makes me need to have a little panic attack, but i'm sure that's normal. right? I just think something's gotta give. Not with babies, but in general. i'm tired, and i'm never tired. but i'm kind of tired of this. it's like some cruel form of adult puberty that never ends. And pretty much i'm over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment