Monday, September 6, 2010

So much for the after glow

When the music fades and i'm stopped, sometimes I don't know what to do. I like the signifigance of going. I feel insignifigant, now that i'm home. I love my life, where i'm at right now, living where i'm living, but at this very moment, i feel sad and inconsequential. I think it's like that when i'm not investing in people. I'm ok being alone, but sometimes i don't know the purpose. i think i was made to love people. Emotion is so wicked some time, so betraying. it takes away your ability to put on a facade. i'm content. i'm happy, but right now i want to cry and i have not one damn good reason why. Even as i'm writing this, it feels finished, but unfinished, like something is clawing at me, I can't write it out, but it's just below the surface. My pen won't appease the angst today.

No comments:

Post a Comment