Wednesday, September 1, 2010

All things gonna come back around

I love Johnny and the moon. This week started off pretty shitty, i got really mad at a piece of wood sunday morning and painted it angry. it felt good. but now it looks disjointed and when it stops raining i'm going to give it another go. who knows what kind of beasts will be unleashed. oy vey. writing this feels disjointed. usually this is more of a vent for me, like where i write things down to figure them out, but instead this is more like memorializing a feeling. All that is to say, i never doubt that i'm loved, but it's always nice to be reminded, in subtle and not so subtle ways. whether it's someone empathizing with me over my huge life questions, talking to my best friend from jr.high or reconnecting with a person i simply adore and just hearing about his life, the good, bad whatever. last week i read a quote that said, we are part of everyone we have met. i love that idea, and i've seen it evident in my life this week. it was really cool, to see it played out. To know that what's real is real and sustainable.

No comments:

Post a Comment