Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Excuse me for a moment

Would you excuse me for a moment while I scream? That would be swell. If it's not 1 thing that's emotionally exhausting, it's 10. I'm fairly certain that I've reached my capacity for giving a shit. I know that's not true, but I kind of envy people who don't care about anyone but themselves. Wouldn't that be nice? Give your mind and emotions a little vacation. Though I've heard that might mean you're dead. If you look in the dictionary under tightly wound, I'm fairly certain you'll see my picture, now that was a bad hair day. I need a punching bag, or a drinking problem. maybe both. that sounds fun. I can't complain too much I'm not a victim just a by stander. The world is running out of clean drinking water, money, fossil fuel, etc.. but blame is something we have in spades. Can we find a good use for that? You know, like recycled toilet paper? Make a blame powered generator for when the Mayans take over, or Pee Wee Herman. It's hard to say who will win. I guess we'll just wait to see how it all shakes out.

2 comments:

  1. just goes to show you no man is an island, and how much your actions affect others, regardless of whether or not they're directly involved. the fact that you care makes you a wonderful person, even though the drinking problem and punching bag sound good right about now.... oh, and your pee wee herman reference puts you over the top fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The drinking problem does sound delightful doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete