Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Spongey

The world is ending again.The love is lost, the powers that be, were and now they're over it. Love is lost, but it covers a multitude of indiscretions. At least it used to. Back in the bad old days. This constant push pull is exhausting and costing me my sanity. I hate it when you wallow in the drama. Your fingers are pruney, that means it's time to get out. My moral compass no longer points north it just spins erratically in circles, trying to find direction.

You call that love? fuck. how can you be my very foundation on how to love people and treat them like this! this is rough for me on so many levels. is it really worth the effort? this constant push pull and i'm 200 miles away and still get pulled in. I guess when i ask how you are, i don't really want to know the answer.

1 comment: