Tuesday, September 18, 2012

All Blogs go to Heaven

Wowza. So yesterday I suggested (suggested!?) that someone read my blog. For just a little insight into my soul. For the sake of posterity, I perused it a bit myself. WTF? Not that I'm that surprised by the content, but no matter how well written I'm feeling a little vapid, over how apparently sad I am that I can still belt it out with Beyonce. No matter how well I put the words together. From now on I'm committing to not whining anymore about how sad I am that I'm a spinster. just kidding. But mayhaps, I'm committed to looking a bit more thoroughly at the whole picture rather than just lamenting singleness. Trust me I know the other side ain't bliss. I think sometimes I find it hard to find balance between expressing myself and religious wing nut. I'm just so damn good at religious wing nut. There's something morally wrong with that sentence. or something. Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps it's the ongoing identity question. Finally something new and different. A 30+ woman struggling for identity. What breath of fresh air. No, but seriously, and quickly, because I have go to slap some make up on I can be pretty for work....and maybe a few other things. wink, wink, nudge, nudge, say no more. Where was I? oh right... seriously Good little church girl seeks to be surronded by fantastic people for quality time. Sometimes the world blows up and I write about it. But feel free to remind me about what's important. BTW, that was a figurative belt it out with Beyonce, trust me. TRUST ME, you don't want me to sing. I know, because most likely, I've probably got a song stuck in my head that I'm singing.

No comments:

Post a Comment