Saturday, September 22, 2012

The False positive

If there's one thing I do more than any other thing it's ponder. It's damn near scientific. I haven't cured cancer yet, but frankly I haven't even given it a whirl. I think most often I ponder actions and reactions. How many shape the world around me, and what I can do do make that happen differently. Then I ponder how much face I can save by not writing crap down in a blog that 4 people read. Back to pondering. Or as it should read, back to cutting my own throat. That's more succinct. I'm an individual that is often lead by intuition. For better or for worse.. it's a slippery slope. Sometimes I get so caught up in a moment and my guts are doing a happy dance, but my brain may be pushing the abort button. This generally results in FUBAR. Frankly, most roads often lead to FUBAR. I know a little bit about a lot of things, but I also know a lot of nothing. I don't know anything about men, well at least nothing I'd want to admit to.

No comments:

Post a Comment