Thursday, September 20, 2012

Manic monday on a thursday

So in my quest to side bar from being a little black rain cloud, I think I lost my words a little. Not that I always need to have something to say, but I'm sitting on some sort of turbulence and it's tough to spit it out. I've had a week that's a little surreal, though yesterday brought it home with the clarity of the same old same old. I just had to double check that to assure I had enough prepositions. Sometimes I lose those too. I'm rare with out words, and sometimes the lack of them simply means I haven't been able to find the right ones to put together. I like to be succinct damn it. Accuracy is key, because words are powerful with layers of meanings. Once I'm running against the clock here so I can go get pretty for work. I think that makes it better and worse. So here's the dealio, the process. Something commercial worthy is totally in the works and pretty much waiting for something to happen to make it all go away. I think I naturally like bugger these things up, since I get all flustered and lost for words, or some other thing to over analyze every movement thought and action from a person to determine if I wore the right shoes or not. I go from charming and funny to twittering and awkward. Now that's pretty sexy. The mens come a runnin. What up player?! High fives all around. Then it makes me furrow my brow, which causes wrinkles, It's a viscous freaking cycle!!! I really wish there were stronger punctuation than the exclamation point. What if I'm more adamant than excited? How will anyone know? Distractions distractions. Sigh. I digress. I was reminded yesterday of my impending trip home. Reminded like a cop pulling you over for a speeding ticket, how welcome my presence is. Oh the trauma boiling point of hysterical laughter. I need body guards. Or something. I suppose this means I found my words. Though I'm not sure what they accomplished, just to prove that I don't have to weep out all my emotions. To sum up I suppose it means 1.) I'm probably going to be late for work, 2.) I might be a little in like and am expecting it to get completely FUBAR any moment now and C.) You can go home again, but you may have wished that you didn't, know matter how adorable your nieces and nephews are, and how hard you to intend to snuggle the little monsters. Though I don't really want it to be FUBAR. I want to create a new acronym that means everything is awesome and forehead wrinkles are sexy.

No comments:

Post a Comment