Sunday, May 16, 2010

Core

I’m Cole Porter in panties. Really this should rhyme then I’d be hip and everyone would understand that I’m a bad ass and I’ll fight for my right to party. I can advocate for others with a beer in my hand it’s what I do best, despite the alcohol poisoning. I’ll do my best to commiserate, the fate of those too little too late. It was a good go, till I lose the beat, then I have to keep my social rebellion low key, and cauterize my bleeding heart, so that it doesn’t fall out. Intellect is my aphrodisiac, the clever art of seduction, serves it’s function, since brains are sexual organ. Pulsating, pounding, expounding to the brink. Ecstatic. Mentally, physically, deplete. Sometimes semen really upsets my stomach, that makes it hard to go with your gut.

No comments:

Post a Comment