Monday, May 17, 2010

Wicks and stick and sealing wax, cabbages and kings

I hurt my toe carrying down a piece of plywood, that still isn't as good at a box spring. damn it Jim. I'm a man not a machine, except that I'm a woman. hear me roar. take that tiger. I'm not used to heavy lifting. I've been spoiled. I'm not handy. Not in the least.  I do not have a mechanical mind. Maybe body mechanics. I like that.  I like knowing how your brain works and chemical reactions.  Some chemical reactions more then others. Wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more. Man I love Monty Python.  Yet I digress.  I'm too pretty to do manual labor. At least that's what I keep telling myself and I think that my mom would agree with me. So put that in your pipe and smoke it.  But not around my mom, she might just do it.  She smokes a corn cob pipe, that's how she gave up cigarettes.  How many other people can say their mom smokes a corn cob pipe? huh? huh? Bueller? Bueller? Exactly.  But as I was saying, I'm not a wilting flower, but I can't complain about the previous system of oil changes and  handiness that was allocated in my favor.  I don't want to be spoiled or dependent, that sounds pretty lame.  I'm pretty crafty.......but handy, that's a different story.

No comments:

Post a Comment