Saturday, May 29, 2010

i left my heart in san fransisco

I feel stifled. I hate it here, but it holds my heart. this is where i learned to love, but then i became alive. It's bitter sweet, longing for the love, yet loving where i'm living, it's so unfair. you're too far away, my heart beats and grows and bursts when i see you. but it's stifiling and aimless. no direction, we all float on. And when i leave i can't breath for the way my heart is pounding in my throat and clogging my airways. but for the very life of me I can't go back. i was dying inside now i am alive. and I don't know how to do it another way! you're the dust on my feet and it chokes me. and it's on purpose, the distanced the miles, the space. I need it like I need to see you, like the way that you being here makes me alive and makes me want to live. and I miss you. and i'm annoyed that i'm so adored, that I don't want to leave, and could never really stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment